HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This past year was a tough one, which is more of a reason for us to reset so that we can move forward to accept what this new year has to offer us. Moving forward means we have to reflect not only on the good but what may have gone wrong to learn from and prevent whatever it was from happening in the new year. Maybe this year you’ve learned that you need to make time for fun or develop meaningful relationships. Or maybe you’ve found it best to take your health more seriously. Whatever it is, there Is no better time than the present to get these things done. Here are 25 ways to reset for the New Year!
1. Reflect on and process the past year
2. Heal your heart
3. Forgive yourself
4. Get closure and let it go!
5. Declutter your home
6. Follow and Unsubscribe
7. Simplify your life
8. Healthify your pantry
9. Make more time for fun
10. Make more time to work out
11. Create a morning ritual
12. Create an evening ritual
13. Define your goals for next year
14. Identify the reasons for your goals
15. Create a realistic plan
16. Create an achievable quarterly plan
17. Create a simplified monthly plan
18. Create realistic weekly & daily to-do lists
19. Make meaningful time for relationships
20. Create a vision board
21. Make a bucket list
22. Create healthy new habits
23. Create a wellness plan
24. Add accountability
25. GIVE YOURSELF GRACE AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE!