The end of the year is the perfect time to review the happenings of the last 12 months – good or bad. Doing so allows us to plan better for the year ahead. Since this year most families spent more time together, it makes sense to reflect on the year as a family unit. But it doesn’t have to be boring, embarrassing, or intimidating. I’m sharing 24 Good Conversation Starters for Families for New Year’s Eve. These free printable conversation starters are fun and interactive and will create an environment for families to bond.
24 Good Conversation Starters for Families for New Year’s Eve
- An unexpected joy this past year.
- One thing you tried this year.
- Unexpected obstacle this year.
- The biggest thing you learned this year.
- The best book(s) you read this year.
- Three (3) words to describe this year.
- Something that made you belly laugh.
- Best movie you watched this year.
- The biggest problem you solved this year.
- The best day of the year.
- A new skill you learned this year.
- The funniest thing that happened to you.
- Your #1 goal for next year.
- The biggest lesson you learned this year.
- The biggest risk you took this year.
- A way you grew emotionally this year.
- Something you want to do the same next year.
- The best advice you received this year.
- A new skill you want to learn next year.
- Something you want to do for someone next year.
- The best way you used your time this year.
- Something you want to do differently.
- Your word of the year for next year.
- A place you want to visit next year.
Using the 25 Good Conversation Starters for Families for New Year’s Eve printable is easy. Just download the printable sheets, print, and cut each conversation card. Place it in a deck and shuffle to make it a game. Each person can choose a card to ask the group. If you’re having a virtual New Year’s Eve Party, share the printable with family or friends participating for them to participate, too!