Fall is a season that radiates beautiful colors, the crisp scent, and flavors of cinnamon and spice, and the abundance of autumn produce like apple, pears, and pumpkin. But you don’t have to add these fruits to just your food – they also make a great addition to your fall cocktails!
There’s nothing cozier after a long week than throwing on your favorite sweater and sitting by the fire with a fall cocktail or two in your hand. Some people fancy mulled wines, boozy lattes, and apple ciders. However, I prefer simple fall cocktail recipes that are a little more non-traditional. In this roundup, you will find 20 Must-Have Fall Cocktails that are sure to make your mouth water!
1. Apple and Pear Martini from Beyond Mere Sustenance
Create a delightful apple and pear-infused gin that you can turn into a delicious fall martini, perfect for the upcoming holidays!
2. Ginger Pear Gimlet from Boulder Locavore
A homemade Ginger Pear Simple Syrup gives this cocktail a sweet sensation that your taste buds will thank you for!
3. Persimmon Margaritas with Homemade Cinnamon Simple a Syrup from Boulder Locavore
This margarita pair two of my favorites: tequila and persimmons. These margaritas welcome the season with layers of moody flavor from the reposado tequila, homemade cinnamon simple syrup, and a touch of Alderwood smoked salt on the glass rim.
4. Apple Cider Moscow Mule from Broma Bakery
This Moscow Mule fall cocktail recipe has the distinct flavors of fall; ginger, cinnamon, rosemary, and apple.
5. Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour Recipe from Cookie and Kate
Meet the best whiskey sour recipe that’s full of bourbon and fresh lemon, sweetened with maple syrup, and if you choose, includes a hint of cinnamon.
6. Spiced Apple Margaritas from Cookie and Kate
Simple apple margaritas with spiced sugar and salt rims! These cocktails would go over great at your next holiday dinner or after a long week!
7. Irresistible Cold Spiked Apple Cider Floats from Food Plus Words
Who says you can’t have ice cream in the fall?! These apple cider floats are just as their name states…irresistible!
8. Pumpkin Apple Shandy from Jennifer Meyering
This fall cocktail recipe has got to be one of the easiest to make – just pour some pumpkin beer, apple cider, and bourbon into a pitcher, stir and drink up!
9. Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate from Minimalist Baker Recipes
Warm yourself this fall with a sweet white hot chocolate, pumpkin puree, and Kahlua cocktail with some whipped cream and caramel for good measure!
10. Autumn Apple Bourbon Fizz from How Sweet Eats
This apple butter cocktail is perfect for the fall season, super simple, and incredibly delicious! All you need is apple butter, bourbon, and ginger ale or ginger beer., add a cinnamon sugar rim plus a fig garnish. YUM!
11. Pomegranate Gin and Tonic Recipe from How Sweet Eats
This pomegranate gin and tonic is the best way to transition your cocktail party life from the hot weather into fall! Tastes delish and looks pretty too!
12. Warm Pumpkin Spice Cocktail from Real Housemoms
Full of flavor and packed with aromatic spices, this Warm Pumpkin Spice Cocktail is a boozy way to warm you up from a chill on fall night!
13. Honeycrisp Apple Sangria from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Sangrias aren’t just for summer! In fact, this sangria recipe is a must make for fall. Red wine, brandy, cinnamon, apple cider, citrus, and of course – sweet honey crisp apples are what make me highly suggest doubling this recipe!
14. Spiked Apple Cider Fall Drink Recipe from Satori Design for Living
Enjoy this spiked apple cider hot or cold! Either way, it’s a delicious way to transition into fall!
15. Maple Manhattan a Fall Bourbon Cocktail from Sidewalk Shoes
A Classic Manhattan gets a fall twist with a touch of sweet maple syrup. This Maple Manhattan will go on your favorite Bourbon Cocktails list and your favorite Fall Cocktails list!
16. Late September Mai Tai from Spilling Tequila
This fall-themed riff on the classic Mai Tai is made with golden rum, orange juice, and sparkling apple cider.
17. Fall Prosecco Punch from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
A tart and dry fall prosecco punch with a splash of Cointreau and a hint of ginger for a perfectly balanced fall brunch cocktail recipe.
18. Gin Apple Pie Drink from The Speckled Palate
Calling for three simple ingredients and a homemade cinnamon-infused simple syrup – this floral, spiced gin cocktail tastes just like a liquid apple pie. This cocktail recipe makes one drink but can easily be adjusted for a crowd.
19. Toasted Pecan Old Fashion from The Speckled Palate
A seasonal twist on the classic whiskey cocktail, the Toasted Pecan Old Fashioned is a perfect cocktail for a chilly night.
20. Salted Butterscotch White Russian from xoxoBella
A salted butterscotch white Russian is a tasty fall cocktail using butterscotch schnapps and coffee liqueur.