My mini-me is still going strong with her swimming lessons at Goldfish Swim School. If you have been keeping up with her and her progress with her lessons on social media (Beautyandthebump & Chloesworldofplay), you will see that she quickly progressed from Glider 1 to Pro 1. Right now, we are patiently waiting for her to perfect her breaststroke in order for her to move on to Pro 2.
Each week she gets closer and closer to her goal with the expertise and help of her amazing Goldfish Swim School teacher, Kyia. If we could gift Goldfish Swim School Swim Lessons to all of our friends with kids, we would. That is how much we love the school. From experience, we know that Goldfish Science of SwimPlay® curriculum works.
Why Gift Goldfish Swim School Swim Lessons?
- Swimming Lessons allow kids to
- Swimming helps kids make new friends. Goldfish’s small class sizes (4 kids) help kids build relationships with fellow swimmers and their teachers.
- Develop a new skill that builds confidence and keeps them safe.
- Goldfish Swim School provides a fun learning environment that is effective and makes learning to swim easier and less stressful.
- Swimming helps families prepare for family water activities that usually take place in the summer such as beach days.
- If a cold pool is something you’re worried about, Goldfish has that covered, too! Their pool is always at a warm 90 degrees.
What do the Goldfish Swim School Holiday Packages include?
New Members – $245 ($320 Value) | Current Members – $220 ($295 Value)
- Two (2) months of group lessons
- Goldfish tote
- Bubbles bath toy
- Goldfish goggles
- Goldfish towel
- Bubbles storybook
- Four (4) Family Swim passes
*Available through December 31, 2018, or until supplies last
Win Goldfish Swim School Swim Lessons
I am giving away one (1) Goldfish Swim School Holiday Package. Use the widget below to enter. Good Luck!
More ways to win…
- 2 Months of Goldfish Swim School Swim Lessons
- Free Registration
- Various Goldfish Retail Items
We are firm believers that experiences are worth more than things. Kids will always remember good experiences rather than toys that get played with for a few days, and then they are done. This holiday, gift outside of the box and gift the Golden Experience of Goldfish Swim School Swim lessons. At Goldfish kids learn water safety skills while having fun, making friends, building confidence and learning life lessons. Our daughter loves Goldfish’s fun, tropical environment and 90-degree pools. We love having the peace of mind knowing that our daughter is accomplishing an essential life skill based on their proven curriculum. Really, is there a better gift than that?
This is a sponsored conversation. Beauty and the Bump is a brand ambassador for Goldfish Swim School and receives swim lessons in exchange for honest reviews.