Double, double toil and trouble! Whether you’re looking to brew up some spooky Halloween kid drinks for your next family movie night scare-a-thon or a kid-friendly Halloween party, we have some super easy and fun non-alcoholic drink recipes your kids will love! Some of these Halloween drinks are full of candy, a few have a little bit of fog, but one thing that you can guarantee is that they are all fun to make and drink.
Check out these 20 Frightfully Fun Halloween Drinks for Kids. I promise your kids will not be able to decide which one they want to make first!
1. Spooky Halloween Mocktail from 3 Boys and a Dog
Throw together this citrusy mocktail recipe on Halloween morning alongside a spooktacular breakfast or at your next Halloween bash!
2. Magic Potion Punch from Bitz & Giggles
Anytime you need a little magic, make this magical punch that fizzes and bubbles when you add the secret ingredient – perfect for mad scientist theme parties!
3. Spooky Halloween Punch from Bitz & Giggles
All you need for this spooky mocktail is 3-ingredients – grape juice, pineapple juice and lemon-lime soda. Serve with a candy sprinkle rim and create black streaks as the candies melt, causing an eerie effect and changing the color of the drink!
4. Candy Corn Layered Halloween Sipper from Boulder Locavore
Science in the kitchen helped this mom and her kids create this delicious mocktail that looks just like the beloved traditional candy of Halloween.
5. Creepy Shirley Temple from Boulder Locavore
How fun is this Shirley Temple mocktail with its syringe prop?! This sweet, fizzy mocktail will always perks up your party!
6. Witches’ Brew Halloween Drink from Easy Budget Recipes
Little ghouls and goblins love making this festive, customizable Halloween punch. Just grab their favorite ice cream, sports drink, candy and let them go to town making their own Halloween beverage!
7. Blood Bags Halloween Drink from Finding Zest
This red Halloween Drink is perfect for filling fake I.V. bags exclusively designed for drinks. Learn where to find these bags, plus tips on filling, clipping, and displaying the blood bags in this tutorial.
8. Mad Scientist Green Punch from Finding Zest
Bright neon green in color, this lime sherbet punch creates a fun foaming action that kids will love! Serve it in a big punch bowl or individual glasses at your next Halloween party!
9. Polyjuice Potion from Homemade Hooplah
Kids love anything that is super creepy and makes them feel like an adult – makes this family-friendly drink non-alcoholic or easily include an adult twist for grown-up party-goers!
10. Hocus Pocus Punch from How Sweet Eats
A fun Halloween punch that everyone can enjoy! Hocus pocus punch is full of cider, orange and cranberry and tastes delicious!
11. Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Punch from Hunny I’m Home DIY
This cute jack-o-lantern Halloween punch is both tasty and entertaining since kids get to decorate their very own pumpkin cup!
12. Halloween Vampire Drink from Kid Friendly Things To Do
Vampire drinks are the perfect drinks for your Halloween party – kids, teens, adults, whoever your guests are, they will love this fun party drink!
13. Ghostly Freakyshake from Lemon Blossoms
Creamy vanilla milkshake with caramel, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and topped with whipped cream. This outrageously fun freakshake is the perfect treat for Halloween!
14. Marshmallow Ghost Halloween Hot Chocolate from Midget Momma
These adorable marshmallow ghost toppers are so easy to make! Add them to a creamy hot chocolate that’s fun to drink and warms your insides.
15. Orange Creamsicle Punch from Nerdy Mamma
If you’re searching for that perfect Halloween drink, this orange creamsicle punch recipe is sure to satisfy your party guests, big or small.
16. Halloween Apple Cider from Parenting Chaos
This Halloween crockpot apple cider will have your house smell amazing, and your entire family will love it!
17. Trick or Treat Halloween Party Punch from The Chunky Chef
This non-alcoholic trick-or-treat party punch is a fabulous drink that everyone can enjoy! Want alcohol? It’s easy to add a splash or two!
18. Fizzy Potion Halloween Punch from The Speckled Palate
Mix up Fizzy Potion Punch this October for a spooky and fun party sipper! This Halloween mocktail makes a fun drink for kids and adults.
19. Melting Monster Halloween Punch from The Speckled Palate
Melting Monster Punch is the perfect Halloween drink for kids and adults – this recipe makes a single drink, but you can easily make it into a pitcher.
20. Swamp Potion from Who Needs A Cape
Add some whipped cream to this non-alcoholic potion that kids and adults of all ages will love!