This pandemic has robbed our children of having social interactions with their friends. In the age of practicing social distancing, it is important as parents to help our kids cope and adjust to this unfortunate situation. In order to cope, in our household, we allow our 9-year-old daughter to FaceTime with her friends from school and with her cousins. They also play games together virtually. Being able to have these virtual playdates have been helpful for our daughter. Just because children can’t be with their friends in-person, doesn’t mean they can’t at all.
I am sharing 17 Virtual Playdate Ideas to Help Kids Have Fun at a Distance.
1. Have a dance-off
3. Have a sing-a-long
4. Read poems and stories
5. Do magic tricks
6. Play dress up
7. Put on a concert
8. Play I-spy
9. Play charades
10. Do a LEGO challenge
11. Do a science experiment
12. Play a trivia game
13. Have a show and tell with their favorite toys
14. Have a scavenger hunt
15. Have a tea party
16. Play an online game
17. Write a story together
Find FREE Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets Here
- See DOLITTLE Movie This Friday! + Free Color Pages
- Join an EXCLUSIVE Premiere Party for SCOOB! + FREE Activity Pack
- Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway FREE Activity Coloring Sheets
- Family Movie Night: The Willoughbys on Netflix + FREE Activity Sheets
Pin for later!