Hey! Did you know that “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” has been available to own since April 16th? Well, it is! We are excited about it because that means we are able to bring one of our favorite LEGO movies with us anywhere we go, and so can you. The movie is available from select digital retailers from Amazon to iTunes to FandangoNow and more. In addition to that, on May 7th “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part” will be made available digitally on Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and on select gaming consoles.
About “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part”
Five years have passed since the citizens of Bricksburg experienced an “everything is awesome” life. That is, until a new threat: LEGO DUPLO invaders from outer space, come into town wrecking everything faster than it can be rebuilt. The battle to defeat the invaders and restore harmony to the LEGO universe will take Emmet (Chris Pratt), Lucy (Elizabeth Banks), Batman (Will Arnett) and their friends to far away, unexplored worlds, including a galaxy filled with fantastic planets, strange characters, and catchy new songs. It will test their courage, creativity and Master Building skills, and reveal just how special they really are.
Special Features to Look Forward to
The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc and DVD Special Edition of “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part” will feature:
- Everything is Awesome Sing-along – Sing-along, trivia, games and more!
- Commentary – Fun behind the scenes commentary by filmmakers
- They Come in Pieces: Assembling The LEGO Movie 2 – Featurette highlighting A-list voice talent including Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, and Tiffany Haddish
- Emmet’s Holiday Party: A LEGO Movie Short – Holiday themed animated short
- LEGO Sets in Action – Animations of the LEGO product tied to The LEGO Movie 2
- LEGO Designers – LEGO toy designers highlight key play sets in TLM2 product line
- Outtakes & Deleted Scenes – Never before seen scenes
- Super Cool Music Video – Music video by Beck featuring Robyn and The Lonely Island
- Promotion Spots – Fun custom spots featured during the theatrical campaign
The 4K UHD Combo pack has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $44.95, the Blu-ray Combo Pack’s SRP is $35.99, and the DVD special edition $28.98.
Get Social with “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part”
Facebook | #TheLEGOMovie