Beauty and the Bump accepts guest blog posts. As long as you’re a registered subscriber you may submit a guest blog post for review by clicking on this link to access the submission form. However, please read the guidelines below prior to submitting your guest blog post.
Guest Blog Post writers receive the following benefits:
– A link to your website/ blog
– A link to your Twitter and Facebook page
– Experience to be used in the future
Guest Blog Post Category
The guest post must be in the following categories to cater to our readership:
– Beauty (skincare for women trying to conceive or are pregnant, mom-friendly makeup tips/tutorials)
– Travel (hotel reviews, travel tips, attractions, car reviews, road trip recaps, etc.)
– Family, Marriage, Lifestyle (Marriage Tips, Parenting Advice, Family or Couple Activities, etc.)
– Health (pregnancy, trying to conceive, fitness)
– Product reviews (toys, games, skincare, beauty, gear etc.)
Guidelines and requirements
– All links are ‘NOFOLLOW’
– Be creative, original, and engaging. Make sure your edit your post.
– 3+ large photos must be submitted with every post. Make sure you use a large setting so I can adjust it on my end (500×500 or better). Please do not submit photos with watermarking.
– Not all submissions can be accepted. If you have any concerns or want to run anything by me prior to submitting your post, contact me in advance.
– We do not accept press releases or advertisements as guest posts.
– We do not accept guest blog post submissions from companies or corporations, especially if the topic doesn’t directly relate to our blog’s contents. For example, if you submit a guest post for a skin care product review but the link to your site is for hardware supplies, expect it to be declined.
– The guest blog post cannot be a previously posted or posted once submitted to Beauty and the Bump.
– You can post ‘NOFOLLOW’ links with your guest post.
– Once your post is received, edited (if needed), you will be emailed with the link to the post as well as the date and time that your post will be posted.
– You are responsible for replying to comments made on the post by readers, and for post syndication.
Below are links to sample guest blog posts:
Family Getaway in the Poconos
License Renew While Driving for Two (Ford)