My 29th Birthday is one week away. YAY! I don’t have huge plans. I’m pretty simple when it comes to my birthday, and I normally don’t make a fuss over it. Maybe not a huge fuss .:lol:. I just plan on spending some time with my friends I don’t get to see very often and hit the casino, and pray I hit big.
There isn’t much I want for my birthday, although I did make a list, which I posted on my beauty blog Makeup by Kim Porter. It’s like 7 items total. See, I’m simple!
Anyway, back to the real purpose of this post, my ’30 before 30′ bucket list. I’ve had a bucket list of places I’ve wanted to visit, but, the idea of completing 30 different tasks, whether big or small intrigued me, which is why I decided to create a ’30 before 30′ list of my own. I started my list around the beginning of August… I think. Sorry, I suffer from “mommy brain”.
After adding and subtracting a few items between then and now, these are the 30 things I want to do before I hit the big 3-0! I pray that I can finish all 30 tasks, if not, at least most of them.
Note: these items are in no particular order
1. Work on my career as a professional makeup artist
2. Update my portfolio
3. Book at least 10 weddings/brides for 2014
4. Attend the TPG Pro Artist Summit or Evolution
5. Work out for 30-days straight
6. Lose 10 lbs and get back my abs
7. Become a homeowner
8. More date nights with my husband
9. Baby #2
10.Travel to at least one place listed on my travel bucket list
11. Get a mentor
12. Be a mentor/volunteer
13. Read at least 12 books
Start a journal
15. Learn to use final cut &
upload youtube video tutorials again
16. Turn off my phone when I’m with my family
17. Get my driver’s license
18. Attend at least one blogger conference outside of New York
19. Get featured in Essence Magazine or Essence Online
20. Grow a plant and keep it alive
Go with my mom to her “spot”
22. Over come a fear by zip lining
23. Learn to sew
24. Spend more time with my friends
25. Re-learn Spanish or learn a new language
26. Go on a honeymoon
27. Visit Disney World with the hubby and mini me
28. Learn to use my cameras
29. Hand write letters to my immediate family members and close friends to let them know how much they mean to me and why CHANGING THIS
30. Make more time for me
I will do my best to keep you updated with the things I’ve completed or what I’m working on.