Lately, I’ve been using my Vitamix to make whole green juices for my husband and I. He’s on a healthy kick, so I figured I can help him out, plus, it wouldn’t be bad for me either.
What are the benefits of green juices?
- Able to consume a wide variety of fresh produce
- Assimilate nutrients faster
- Promotes alkalinity – shifts body from acidic to alkaline
- Youthful appearance, smoother skin
- Encourages weight loss/control
- Allows for efficient elimination
- Improves energy level
You would think that since it has raw spinach in it, it would taste bad, but, it doesn’t. The juice actually tastes pretty good! This is one that I made the other day. By the way, I love, love, love my Vitamix!
1 whole banana
Handful of blueberries
Handful of Pineapple
1 cup of water
2 tablespoons of flaxseed
You can find some recipes for whole green juices, or try Green Monster Movement!