Right before mini me’s birthday, I did a post about my search for the perfect toddler stroller. Well, I got it!
By ‘it’ I mean my Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini. IT was onsale at Babies R Us. With tax, it came up to $199. I got cashback through ebates.com. I got the 2011 because I didn’t want to pay nearly $300 for a stroller, especially when the only upgrades are:
1. Storage basket with easier access
2. An automatic latch to keep the stroller closed.
-I never close the stroller. Mini me has her own parking space for her stroller.
Why do I love it?
Besides it being super easy to put together (it look me under 10 minutes to assemble the stroller), I love the stroller because…
1. It is light. Compared to the Graco stroller I had, it is like a feather.
2. It is easy to manuever and handles bumps well. I can use one hand to push it without a problem. The Graco stroller I had, I could feel every single bump when I pushed it.
3. It is super easy to fold. Not that I fold it up much, but, the times I have folded it up, it took literally two seconds to fold it.
4. The canopy is huge. I mean HUGE. It comes down hitting the top of the child tray. It also comes down in three sections to afford you the opportunity to adjust shade-levels. Even with the shade down I can still see the little one via the two windows, which I can keep open or closed.
5. The seat lies flat enough for her to fall asleep comfortably. It’s easy to adjust as well.
6. You can add a carseat adapter
There are a lot of add-ons (for purchase .:womp womp:.) We bought the child tray. I still want to get the parent console.
We also ended up purchasing a rain cover for the jogger. We opted for the Babies R Us brand ($14.99). Why would I spend $40 on a plastic rain cover?
I also want to get a UV Protective Sunshade. Brown babies need to protect themselves from UV rays too!